Electrical heating elements - Heating mats for infrared heaters
Our CNC sewing technology allows us to process not only fiber rovings such as carbon, glass and aramid, but also resistance wires or heating strands/conductors in any desired shape. In this combination we speak about Tailored Wire Placement. We are able to manufacture electrical heating elements and heating mats, tailored to customer requirements very efficiently.
The advantage of our flexible heating mats is the completely free definability of layout. The size can be designed individually as well as the heating power and above all where it should be generated. Surface heating elements from TFP are highly flexible and have a high durability. It can even withstand strong bending loads.
Our technology and the textile carrier, we can also produce extremely large heating elements (max. 2.150 x 2.000 mm). In order to facilitate installation, the heating mats can be prepared with self-adhesives. By selecting suitable carriers, e.g. mesh fabric, it is also possible to heat air streams or liquids. The temperature range is selectable. Thermo switches for temperature protection are also integrated into the heating element, so that they become heating systems.
The advantages of the flexible heating mats once again at a glance:
- Form freely selectable (heating mats)
- Very fast and homogeneous heat distribution (carbon heating mats)
- Uninsulated / single insulated / double insulated
- Operating voltages are selectable (1 - 400 V)
- Temperatures up to 400 degrees Celsius (heating elements industry)
- Uniform temperature distribution or only partial heating possible
- Heating power precisely definable
- Large surface elements possible 2,800 x 10,000 mm (surface heating elements)