Tailored fiber parts and components – high performance composite fiber parts for sport and leisure
Lightweight structures are getting more and more important in the sports and leisure sector. For dynamic, muscle-powered articles from the sports and leisure sector (such as protective equipment, ski and snowboards, bicycle accessories, etc.), improved power transmission is required in combination with lower weight but high strength and rigidity.
Our advantages for textile fiber fabrics and carbon (preforms) semi-finished products for fiber composite components in the sports and leisure sector:
- UV- and corrosion resistant
- The flexible textile semi-finished products can be easily folded in 3D
- The fiber material can be adapted to further processing (thermosetting or thermoplastic). Carbon fibers can be processed, for example, with a defined epoxy resin content or mixture proportions such as PP, PEEK and PA6 to produce semi-finished products and fiber composite components.
- Automated material feeding for several fiber types. The applications are almost unlimited: Carbon (thicknesses from 3K to 50K), glass fiber, aramid, steels, basalt, ceramics and hybrid fibers
- Optical accents with special sewing threads (targets carbon, glass, aramid and basalt fibers)
In addition, selective reinforcements and functional integrations are possible at any time for textile fiber placement, automated preform production and bionic fiber placement.
Our technology allows production dimensions of up to 2,150 x 2,000 mm in one piece. Let us talk about your project.